This course is to non-native speakers by enabling students to master basic language skills (listening = speaking =
reading = writing).
- Linking letters with short and long vowels and Sukoon.
- Training the student to write letters in different forms with all kinds of movements, paving the way for mastering writing.
- Displaying different images to draw the letter in its various stages (beginning, middle, and end of the word).
- Link the vocabulary to the pictures that express it.
- Variety of vocabulary used.
- Attaching each unit to simplified exercises.
- Recognizing Tanween and Alif Lam Definition.
- The link between the word and the image, to establish it in the mind of the student.
- Various exercises.
Mode of Teaching Available
Online – Group, Private
Classroom – Group, Private
Duration of Course
School and college students. Working professionals, job seekers. All non-Arabic speakers.
Basic understanding of reading and writing of Arabic language. If not, please enroll Pre Elementary Arabic Course
Various tests are carried out during the sessions periodically to follow up on the student’s level.
A variety of references and approaches are presented during the sessions.
The course participation certificate is provided with Dubai KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority) Attestation.