- Focusing in a simplified way on the basic expression tools such as denotes, adjectives, and entities, and clarifying the differences between them when using masculine and feminine.
- Training the student to ask and answer questions, whether in the affirmative or negative.
- Diversify the topics presented, such as: family, housing, travel, health, weather, work, street.
- Vocabulary building games.
- Grammar lessons and Exercises with each lesson.
- Improve Arabic reading and compenhension skills.
Mode of Teaching Available
Online – Group, Private
Classroom – Group, Private
Duration of Course
School and college students. Working professionals, job seekers. All non-Arabic speakers.
Level 1 Arabic / Pass in screening test.
Various tests are carried out during the sessions periodically to follow up on the student’s level.
A variety of references and approaches are presented during the sessions.
The course participation certificate is provided with Dubai KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority) Attestation.